Global Brand Manager - Kids Entertainment
A great position with a globally renowned toy brand and media franchise has come up, they are looking for a Global Brand Manager, to lead the annual franchise development on this household name and much loved brand. This is a high profile activation role, you will have previous brand management experience and have worked with and managed big, household names before.
- Focus and development on short and long-term activations to ensure successful multi-year engagement and growth for the brand, focusing on annual brand plans and strategies for the brand, including consumer insights and content strategy.
- A thorough understanding and expert knowledge of the content, involving managing schedules and processes to ensure consistent storytelling across the brand and all of the different touch points.
- Driving the delivery of brand activation projects from end to end, transforming strategies into actionable plans to deliver on.
- Lead on all content streams from creation to activation, partnering with a number of internal teams to drive the delivery of branded video content and any apps or gaming content.
- Consistent work on defining the brand identity, ensuring a consistent tone and brand positioning, adhering to all audience segments.
- Regular partnership and pitching with a number of external and internal partners to activate and align on the brand activation. Mainly with business areas such as content sales, toys and games, YouTube, consumer products and digital gaming (as well as others)
You Will Have:
- Demonstrable experience in successfully managing a large consumer brand.
- Outstanding skills in project management, able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise.
- Understanding of global markets and trends, an awareness and appreciation of different local markets and their needs.
- The ability to build and maintain great, working relationships.
- Results driven, with the ability to stay calm and collected.
- Passion for media and media brands is essential!
Please get in touch if you're interested and excited by the thought of working for a global consumer brand!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.