Global Business Marketing Manager - Ad Tech
£200 day-rate - 6 month Contract
Handle are currently working with a Global Technology Social Media Brand in London. You'll be working within one of the most innovative and creative business internationally.
As their Global Business Marketing Manager, you will be working within a business to business function and working with their clients to promote their online advertising features.
You will launch, optimise, and scale digital marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of their advertising products and features for businesses. You will primarily use Facebook ads to drive results and have proof and evidence of this on a large scale.
Responsibilities of Global Business Marketing Manager - Ad Tech:
- Execute Facebook advertising plans to drive awareness and adoption of our clients business solutions to launch and optimise Facebook Ads to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or revenue improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns and build a world-class marketing infrastructure
- Own all aspects of trafficking, optimization, and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability Optimize campaigns and drive reporting and analysis for stakeholders
Skill-set of Global Business Marketing Manager - Ad Tech:
- Recent relevant experience in a B2B marketing
- Proficiency with Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor a must.
- Experience using Excel for reporting and analysis
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
This is a super exciting brand that is globally recognised. Do get in touch ASAP if you would like to discuss the details. Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.