Global Community Manager - Tech & Social Media
9 month FTC
We are delighted to have partnered with a global, leading technology and social media company in search of a Global Community Manager. This is a new role, responsible for managing and engaging one of the emerging communities within augmented reality.
Ideally you will have experience in managing large, scaling communities, working with technical people and curating conversations and discussions. You'll also be the connector and facilitator between the communities and product teams.
- Own and run the forum, delivering against objectives and ensuring that it consistently delivers for the members, measured by traffic and engagement.
- Grow, support and develop the already active, organically created community. Maintaining interesting conversations that are useful to creators and developers, with a mix of topical discussion, technical support and encouraging engagement.
- Collaborate with internal teams and partners across the business to create, support and execute content.
- Aggregate and report back on technical feedback, be an advocate for community members in product decision-making.
- Research, continually surface insights from the community, providing input into research reports.
- Become a product expert with an aim to handle queries, an understanding and interest in augmented reality and/or digital product software is necessary to succeed in this role.
You Will Have:
- Great communication skills.
- A technical approach and mind set.
- Demonstrable experience in growing and scaling a community across social groups and networks.
- Passion and knowledge about the augmented reality or the 3D industry.
- An ability to engage with creators, as well as surfacing feedback from curators.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.