I am working on a rare and exciting opportunity for one of the most innovate, creative, tech start up's as a Global E-Commerce Manager .
My client are an award winning business who specialise in both hardware and software products, teaming musical instruments with modern day technology. By continuing to invent new products they are extending the joy of music making to everyone.
As Global E-Commerce Manager you will have scope to drive the global E-Commerce B2C retail business and shape the future of online sales. You will be responsible for propelling the strategies and initiatives for the online store as a primary growth area.
The responsibilities of the Global E-Commerce Manager include but are not limited to:
- Increase the global direct B2C E-Commerce sales
- Strategize, craft and execute unique direct sales strategies and campaigns as a primary growth driver for the brand
- Improve the online store conversion rates
- Produce regular reports on customer and product data
- Spearhead and implement new sales data reporting techniques, feeding into our wider company business intelligence
- Report key insights and trends to the marketing team in order to drive company campaigns
The ideal candidate:
- Considerable E-Commerce experience within consumer electronics, lifestyle or technology brands
- Experience stocking and selling hardware products
- Experience using Google Analytics or other analytics reporting tools
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels
- A strong analytical eye for detail
- A passion for music, design, technology, and/or media
- Knowledge of the musical instrument industry (desirable)
- International retail experience (desirable)
Salary and benefits:
Applicant dependant - please note, this is a senior appointment
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.