Exciting opportunity for an employer branding specialist to take on a challenging, newly created role in a fast growth fashion tech business.
Reporting into a Global Head of Brand, you will be tasked with launching and and embedding an employer brand strategy on a global scale. Collaborating with the wider people team, marketing and comms, you will bring to life the company values via innovative and effective media strategy.
This broad remit is a bit of a blank canvas, you'll be managing a wide range of projects such as creating an employer brand website & careers portal, taking control of the business social media channels from an EVP perspective, and raising awareness of the amazing people initiatives via events and publications.
You'll be working very closely with the wider business, collaborating to ensure the employer branding strategy aligns closely with overall strategies. You'll collate business feedback from key stakeholders, assess employee engagement, conduct competitor analysis and contribute new ideas to ensure that they continue to evolve the employer brand strategy.
- You'll have has proven experience delivering global employer brand initiatives ideally in a specialist employer brand role.
- You'll be be a digital and technology enthusiast with demonstrable interest in social media, mobile technologies and emerging communication channels.
- A creative thinker, you'll be solutions focused and someone who constructively challenges the status quo.
- Confidence with building relationships and managing a diverse range of senior stakeholders will also be required.
- You are someone with a real passion for best-in-class employee experiences and an engaging and creative communication style, which can be adapted to different audiences and channels.
If this feels like you and sparks an interest then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.