Handle are working with a Global Music Giant in search of a Newly Qualified ACA to take on a commercial role! The Global Finance FP&A team is responsible for: the analysis of the global operating company results, review and analysis of the financial performance of the operating companies and communicating the results and analysis to management through key reports and presentations.
- As part of the Global FP&A team, this role will be involved in the review and analysis of the financial performance of the operating companies, as well as the preparation of key monthly financial reports.
- The Global Finance team closely supports the Group CFO and the Board, and the role will be involved in the preparation of Board presentations and other adhoc reviews.
- Responsibility for the review and analysis of a group of territories and point of reference for Global Finance Team in all financial operating matters relating to them.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly financial reports produced by the FP&A team including those on specific revenue, income statement and cashflow segments.
- Ensuring adherence to company Red Book accounting policies and relevant requirements and disclosures.
- Detailed variance investigations upon the monthly actual and forecast results compared to budget upon not only income statement but also cashflow on both a group, divisional and operating company level.
- Provide additional off-cycle support to Global Finance Director and Global Finance Manager.
- Development and maintenance of KPIs.
Who you are
- Qualified accountant (ideally ACA from Big 4)
- Must be degree qualified
- Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Passion for the entertainment/media industry
- Excellent stakeholder management and general interpersonal skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.