An incredible opportunity has become available for a post-qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) Global Financial Reporting Manager to join one of the world's leading entertainment businesses.
Reporting directly to the Director of Global Finance, the role will be working closely with the Group Reporting Analysts as well as supporting the CFO & the VP of Global Financial Reporting and Analysis, along with the Heads of Finance in the operating companies.
As a Manager within the Global Financial Reporting team, the main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the Group Consolidated Financial Statements. (Design of the necessary associated models and financial system structure to enable the efficient and effective production of the group results
- Production of quarterly Financial Reporting deck and other key analysis on the group external financial reporting for circulation to key senior financial management
- Development and maintenance of KPIs for financial reporting
- Advising on technical accounting matters where they arise. Preparation on associated memos on accounting considerations and detailed conclusions for basis of accounting where necessary
- Ensuring adherence to the accounting policy book and relevant requirements and disclosures.
- Working with the Group Reporting Analysts on areas of reporting affecting disclosure on Group Financial Statements
- Liaising with Group external auditors on the necessary review/audit of the Group Financial Statements
The ideal candidate:
- A relevant qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience in financial controls and accounting, either from within business or as an auditor
- Experience in financial reporting requirements, specifically IFRS (or equivalent) and interpretation of new standards
- Ability to manage and coach junior team members
- Excellent analytical skills and experience building excel spreadsheets (or equivalent) up to macro level
- Interest in music & entertainment with an enthusiasm to work within the industry
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.