One of world's leading Music Label's requires a qualified accountant to join their finance function to work as a Financial Planning Analyst. With a name that is instantly recognisable you will be working for one of the most driven businesses in the Music World.
The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) accountant and currently be in a financially focused role assisting in the production of reports and information for senior management and business heads. The role will:
- Support the Head of Business Development, in particular regarding business modelling for assessing potential acquisition targets
- Support investment analysis and start up review process by Investment Committee
- Support the Head of FP&A & Group FC with the preparation of the Monthly Flash, P&L and Board Reporting
- Support the CFO and Group FC in the execution of their roles by providing clear and insightful analysis of the business
- Play a leading role in the annual budgeting and long term plan process
- Preparation of consolidated quarterly forecast and budget packs and associated analysis
- Manage and maintain monthly excel reporting models
- Support and play a leading role in the continuous improvement of the Group FP&A and reporting processes
- Ad hoc projects as required
This is a position ideal for a newly qualified accountant with experience and knowledge in the Entertainment/Music Sector. The successful candidate will have experience in reporting and planning and be comfortable in working with and assisting senior business figures. Excel Modelling experience is essential. Apply Now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.