Handle Recruitment is working in partnership with a global music company to find a Global Insight Analyst to help support the Senior Artist Insight Manager on all projects from start to finish.
The Global Insight team manages the most effective data sets and research capabilities in the industry, including global consumer survey data; and also utilises sales, commercial data and social media analytics.
This is a newly created position with a strong focus on data analysis and interpreting results across various sources; as well as researching and tracking the roster for both new and already established artists across key territories.
- Supporting the Senior Artist Insight Manager on a daily basis
- Quantitative research design - setting up surveys, questionnaire writing and material sourcing
- Commercial partner data analysis
- Ensuring databases are accurate and regularly updated
- Assisting in developing reports
- Presenting analysis to Senior Artist Manager and other team members
- Managing the research agency relationships
- Assisting in preparation for monthly Global Insight newsletter
- Working closely with the whole Global Insight team
The successful candidate will be confident, highly numerate and analytical with the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. Previous experience in a similar role is essential, along with a passion for research and a knack for bringing data to life in an intelligent and compelling way.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this fantastic, established organisation as their new Global Insight Analyst, then please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.