Are you a commercially-focused L&D Manager with experience training employees on commercial skills (sales, operations, and customer service)? Can you confidently partner with senior leaders globally to deliver on a large-scale development project?
Handle are working with an innovative Online Travel business to find a Global Commercial Skills Development Manager.
Reporting into the Global Head of Talent, sitting within the L&D team, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of our client's commercial development and functional trainers.
You will support their vision for 2020 by understanding and reviewing current development programmes, reviewing the capability of current commercial trainers, and demonstrating ROI (Return on Investment) for commercial development across the business.
The role will also require up to 30% travel.
Areas of focus include:
- Development (40%): Overseeing the effectiveness of L&D programmes; ensuring the team are delivering first-class training solutions; provide development solutions that are cost-effective, flexible, and delivered quickly to suit the needs of each division.
- Leadership (20%): Lead approximately 6 employees globally, continuously motivating and developing each individual.
- Design (20%): Create solutions that reflect the needs of the business; be consistently flexible in your approach.
- Business Partnering (10%): Build and maintain strong relationships with senior management across the business; maximise investment in all development solutions by being proactive in creating new relationships; work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels.
- Other Projects (10%): Support the wider team to deliver against priorities, e.g. Leadership development activities.
How would they describe the ideal candidate?
- A commercially-focused L&D Manager who has experience in designing and delivering commercial skills development programmes (sales, operations, and customer service), as well as other development programmes.
- An experienced leader and collaborator.
- A natural relationship builder with stakeholders at all levels.
- Culturally aware - able to coordinate and deliver training to audiences made up of a variety of nationalities and cultures.
This is a brilliant opportunity to add real value to an innovative and fast-growth business. Apply now if this sounds like you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.