Handle Recruitment are excited to be working with a fantastic retail brand with a global presence to find a bright, industry relevant Merchandising Analyst. This role will be working with the Global Product, Merchandising and Business Planning team and is a crucial role to the business as this person will assist in defining the global product range, optimising SKUs and providing insight to the teams.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Work with Global Product, Merchandising and Business Planning teams to develop knowledge of key markets
- Set up and maintain detailed line-level forecasts to optimise in season trading
- Provide market pricing insights including competitor pricing
- Liaise with the Demand Planning to provide accurate forecasting data
- Set final retail and wholesale pricing in line with our Sales team
- Monitor Global inventory, providing analysis and advice to ensure to minimise future margin erosion
- Provide product performance analytics and SKU efficiency to enhance future range planning and profitability
- Liaise closely with Merchandising and Product teams to share information and insight.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for:
- Experience in merchandising within a global brand, ideally working on both retail and wholesale across various markets
- Ability to evaluate complex data and present in an appropriate format that is easy to digest and understand (whilst not overlooking key detail), that in turn helps inform the business
- Strong forecasting skills - ability to predict future outcomes, incorporating historical trends with commercial knowledge of markets, competitors and trends.
- Advanced analytical skills, strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Proven track record in improving working processes in a fast growing company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels, across functions and cultures
- A self-starter and problem solver
- Ability to think strategically and work in the detail
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.