- Work alongside the PR and Communications team to build favourability and coverage in the media globally
- Drive strategy and execution of PR initiatives and events internationally
- Coordinate with and manage the consumer PR agencies across key markets
- Work closely with multiple internal stakeholders
- Regularly review media to find and suggest opportunities in outlets
- Track media coverage and report on progress of the PR plans to the wider business
- Develop and maintain strong media relationships
- Support the PR and Communications Team in drafting media materials and briefing documents, including researching media, writing media biographies ahead of interviews, early draft press releases etc
- Help the PR and Communications team to maintain important PR processes including media coverage tracking, media relationship management, asset management, online press room updates etc
You have great passion for public relations in a consumer facing environment and how it can be used effectively and positively within a company. You should also:
- Have experience working in PR at Senior Account Manager level in agency, in house experience would be a help but not essential.
- Know how to lead multiple clients in PR agencies or managing multiple PR agencies as part of an in-house team
- Have a strong consumer / lifestyle background with proven track record in coordinating and executing creative PR campaigns and events on a national/international level. This isn't corporate PR.
- Have experience of pitching stories to media
- Have some experience of managing brand social channels also desirable
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.