Global Privacy Coordinator - Market Intelligence / Audience Engagement Company
Industry leading, rapid growing, global company. This business provides advanced analytics and advertising solutions to thousands of big brands.
This role is a newly created position. You will be responsible for leading projects addressing future regulation and consulting the organisation on how to build privacy-centric products.
You will also be managing and improving data compliance programmes across multiple markets, working alongside internal legal, IT, Product and Strategy teams.
- Create, manage, and improve, programmes across our core markets in Europe (UK, DE)
- US, CAN, and AUS such as: GDPR, Staff training, Vetting 3rd Party Suppliers, Audits etc
- Lead the creation & execution of programmes to address upcoming regulation
- Attend relevant committees & events (such the IAB Data & Privacy council) contributing
- feedback to draft proposals and conducting ongoing research into regulatory affairs,
- rulings and news
- Collaborate with Product Managers to advise on product development decisions and
- embed a Privacy by Design culture
- Coordinate with in-house legal, external Privacy Specialists and our external DPO to
- continually enhance our privacy compliance & approach
- Advise strategy team & board on progress & risk potential of upcoming legislation
- Experience working in a data privacy/protection/compliance role
- Some experience/qualification in project or programme management
Data Privacy / Data Regulation / Data Compliance / Data Officer / Data Protection
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.