Fantastic opportunity to join this leading broadcaster.
You will be responsible for maximising pan regional and global sales opportunities across the portfolio of media channels including but not restricted to spot sales, sponsorship, branded content and multi-media brand partnerships.
The role requires an established media sales or agency professional to maximise the revenue potential from the channel portfolio and supporting media platforms through development of bespoke integrated commercial partnerships across the global network.
- Securing commercial partnerships across the international portfolio of television channels, websites and media channels in both the UK and worldwide to meet and exceed commercial targets.
- Managing and servicing agencies and clients, developing a close working relationship.
- Developing and maintaining an effective database of new and existing clients with knowledge of planning cycles and processes.
- Forecast revenues and develop a business plan to grow net revenue for partnerships and exceed targets set for the financial year.
- Work closely with the marketing, digital, research, programming, and production to develop multi-platform commercial opportunities and effectively manage smooth delivery of projects.
- Administering the delivery of campaigns and create up to date files containing relevant information for all projects.
- Monitoring and reporting to agencies/clients on campaign deliveries.
- Engaging in trade marketing activities to support the ad sales process.
Skills & Experience:
- Media Sales background and understanding of ad sales process and campaign delivery
- Established media agency/client relationships
- Excellent organisational, negotiation and presentation skills
- A strong background and understanding of developing integrated advertising sales solutions, campaign implementation and evaluation
- Proven sales and deal closing ability and experience of cross-media selling
- Established international media agency and/or client relationships
- Ability to use analytical research skills to develop strategic responses to client briefs
- Experience within an international Ad Sales or Media/Sponsorship Agency environment
- Be driven, resilient and a team player
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to forge strong internal and external relationships
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.