We are looking for a proactive Global Classical Streaming Manager to join a market-leading International Classical Music Business. The main purpose of this role is to assist with the development of revenue across streaming and subscription platforms on an international scale.
Main duties will include:
- Managing and curating global priority playlists
- Devising creative ways to connect with new audiences for classical music on subscription services with new playlists
- Analysing data on streaming platforms and use this to inform strategy
- Building relationships with streaming business partners in conjunction with classical digital team
- Actively monitor streaming market place and track developments in classical music streaming to advise department
You must have a good knowledge of classical music and a sound understanding of streaming music services. Perfect for an influential relationship builder with a love of classical music to contribute to the success of a leading music and entertainment organisation.
This role is a maternity cover lasting up to 12 months.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.