Are you passionate about developing learning strategies across a large retail organisation? Have you got experience leading a global or regional digital training programme, creating and implementing innovative methods along the way?
Handle are working on a unique opportunity with an instantly recognisable British fashion retailer to find a Global Digital Training Manager. They recruit the very best digital creative innovators from across the globe to act as ambassadors for their brand.
This year, they are launching a new global training programme targeted specifically to the development of their internal talent. Their vision is to introduce training via digital platforms ranging from store programmes, corporate development plans, and graduate schemes/internships.
Reporting to the Global HR Director and working closely with the rest of the HR team, you will take the lead on identifying talent gaps and help in the implementation of opportunities for change.
- You will be currently leading a global or regional digital training programme in a large business, circa 2,000+ employees including retail
- A strong track record in delivering training and developing learning activities
- Ability to confidently create digital tools, most importantly videos and web content
- Experience in developing assessment and evaluation tools, soft-skill and behavioural training
- Retail or customer-facing training
- Ability to engage and build relationships with people across the business
- Creative and innovative
- Passion for fashion retail; acting as a brand ambassador
Please apply now if you are ready to take on this challenging but hugely exciting opportunity with a talented and truly international team.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.