Google Analytics Analyst - Fashion / Retail
This is a great opportunity to join this well recognised Fashion retail company as they continue to expand through the UK and Europe.
The Analyst will be responsible for acting as the lead in assessing eCommerce performance analyses and working jointly with the trading teams and Development teams to enhance trading, globally.
This role will be responsible for the administration of Google Analytics along with troubleshooting.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience using SQL (desirable but not essential)
- Aptitude to interrogate data from a wide variety of formats/systems
- Working knowledge of browser technology and cookie behaviour.
- Experience of working with tag management.
- Experience with Google Analytics and demonstrable knowledge of internet marketing techniques (SEO, SEM/PPC, email marketing etc.)
- 1 year exposure to ecommerce with a retail transactional website.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactively analyse data including Analytics, sales data, SEM performance data and email response data.
- implementation of Google Optimize A/B testing
- Deliver regular (weekly, monthly, yearly) reporting of Ecommerce performance
- Use statistical data to segment customer base and assist in the development of appropriate strategies.
- Reactively investigate data in response to challenges raised during trading meetings
- Build ecommerce analytics dashboards, globally, leveraging GA and Power BI
To find out more about this role, please click apply and get in touch with me, Robert, on 0207 569 9971.
Google Analytics Analyst / Data Analyst - Fashion / Retail / eCommerce
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.