Google Tag Manager / GTM - Consultant
4-6 week Contract - Global Charity - London
Circa: £400 daily rate
Handle are currently working with a Global Charity in London. They are now looking for a Google Tag Manager / GTM Consultant to come on-board and assist with a recent implementation of Google Tag Manager.
Ideally you will be an expert in implementing Google Tag Manager specifically for eCommerce business previously.
Google Tag Manager / GTM Consultant Responsibilities:
- Implement GA tracking configurations through Google Tag Manager
- Work with technical teams developers & analysts for analytics implementation work
- Set up a testing infrastructure that will enable the Web Analytics team to test all implementation
- Troubleshoot GTM
- Provide a long-term strategy for the use of Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager / GTM Consultant Skill Set:
- Experience within a fast-paced eCommerce environment is essential.
- Hands-on understanding of Google Tag Manager specifically the implementation of GTM
This is an urgent role so do get in touch ASAP if you are interested in discussing the details. Day/Rate is open to discussion. Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.