One of our most well-known media businesses are looking for a Graduate to join their Commercial Finance Team in the London office.
The role will assist with financial planning, analytics and reporting to a number of key stakeholders and budget holders, including reporting to the US.
Forecasting and Budgeting:
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting on a quarterly basis to enable financials to be consolidated into the group P&L for reporting to the US.
- Work with other areas of the business (e.g. editorial, sales, production and marketing) to gain relevant information to help compile budget and forecast.
- Assist in month end analysis of actual performance of the division against forecast and budget
- Assist in preparation of reports for monthly divisional executive meetings, including month end commercial pack
- Possess an excellent degree grade, this role is not limited by degree subject
- Strong A Level results including Mathematics
- Desire to complete a recognised financial qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong experience of working with Excel and Microsoft packages
- The ability to work under pressure, achieve a high level of accuracy and a confidence when building relationships are key character requirements
An excellent benefits package is also on offer which includes a full study package.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.