Handle are actively seeking an experienced Database and Insight Manager to work for one of their leading creative events clients. The ideal applicant must have experince in data maintance and be confident in ensuring internal complaince is always up to date. This position would suit someone who is focused and highly motivated.
- All database management including the use of Salesforce.
- Ongoing maintenance of segmentation look up tables.
- Reviewing data and recommending improvements and data cleaning logic and processes.
- Ensuring internal compliance with agreed data processes.
- Developing data hierarchies and taxonomy structures.
- End to end management of the database team including testing the systems, budget, recruitment, training, day-to-day management, quality management and reporting (Dec - June).
- Managing customer data preferences across brands and systems to ensure data is accurate.
- Database lead for the Awards team in relation to maintaining special awards database and entry amendments.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working within a similar database administrator/ executive role.
- Confident with using and working with Salesforce or a similar CRM platform.
- Passionate for the creative communications industry and knowledge of the brand.
- Highly organised
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to liaise with senior industry figures outside of the organisation in a confident and professional manner
- Ability to feedback progress clearly and concisely to different stakeholders within the business
- Methodical and thorough
- Effective & efficient
- Responsive & friendly
- Hard worker, persistent, passionate about getting things done
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.