Handle is working with a leading TV Production Company to find a bright, ambitious and enthusiastic Finance & Accounting graduate to join their busy team as a Finance Assistant. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for providing finance and admin support across various entities of this global business for the Client payments and Accounts Payable process.
- Prepare and raise invoices
- Deal with queries and issues relating to invoices and payments
- Code and raise Purchase Orders
- Review and chase debtors
- Review and process expense claims
- General support and ad hoc duties as directed by the team
The ideal candidate:
- 2:1 Degree level or higher (essential)
- 1 year's experience in a relevant role, internship or placement year
- Good Excel skills
- Positive attitude, hands-on approach, and high organisation skills
- Keen interest in the Media industry
This role is a Maternity cover contract until the end of 2019, and the Company are offering study support for the right candidate. If the above fits your profile, you are passionate about the Media industry and are looking for a strong start to your finance career - this role could be the one for you! Apply with your most recent CV today.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.