Handle is working with a growing Music business to find a bright, ambitious and enthusiastic finance assistant to join their busy team. You will be responsible for providing finance and admin support across various entities of this global business for the Client payments and Accounts Payable process.
- Prepare and raise invoices
- Deal with queries and issues relating to invoices and payments
- Code and raise Purchase Orders
- Review and chase debtors
- Review and process expense claims
- General support and ad hoc duties as directed by the team
The ideal candidate:
- 1 year's experience in a relevant role, internship or placement year
- Good Excel skills
- Positive attitude, hands-on approach, and high organisation skills
- Keen interest in the Music industry
This is a 2 month fixed term contract and therefore we can only accept applicants who are immediately available. If the above fits your profile, you are passionate about the Music industry and are looking for a strong start to your finance career - this role could be the one for you! Apply with your most recent CV today.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.