Global creative advertising agency seeking a recent graduate (2:1 or above) for their HR Assistant role. Brilliant development opportunity for those seeking a career in HR.
Amazing benefits including a free iPad, 30 days holiday and discounts on the latest tech products.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Heavy administration: updating the database; collating payroll; managing employee benefits admin; and all general admin required to support the HR team.
- Learning & Development coordination
- On-boarding process: creating contracts/offer letters; coordinating new starter meetings; and maintaining employee files
- Scheduling and managing training and other meetings
- Interest in understanding HR
- Experience working in an office (general admin duties)
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks when given complex instructions
- Collaborative approach to work
If you think of yourself as a bright, switched-on graduate with an interest in HR, please apply ASAP to avoid missing out on this fabulous opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.