Are you a switched-on graduate? Do you have a real interest in the creative industries? Are you a great communicator and a natural networker? Have you already mastered the art of time management? If yes, then you're the type of person we need here at Handle.
Handle Recruitment work with some of the most exciting brands: leading entertainment companies, social networks, global media brands, sports bodies, retailers, and digital technology providers. Brands that will be familiar to you: Sony Music, Channel 4, Warner Bros, Selfridges and Apple. We represent these exciting brands, providing consultancy and advice around how to attract and retain great talent.
As a Graduate Researcher, your day will be fast-paced and never, ever dull. Using your resourcefulness, you will research and source amazing candidates for our clients using a number of strategies: researching our CRM database, writing persuasive adverts and managing the campaign response, using social media networks and tools, or managing head hunting assignments.
- You will develop brand-YOU across all social media channels and become to go-to person for candidates hoping to work with the prestigious brands you represent.
- You will manage candidates at all stages, from initial application, phone screening and registration through the selection process, offer process and ensuring reference checking
- You will get involved in other projects e.g. digital marketing, event management, diversity & inclusion and will enjoy the variety.
- You will be juggling multiple tasks throughout the day and will thrive on the pace and energy.
- You will become a master of CRM database
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- We need recruiters with the individuality, talent and hunger to succeed in a culture that's individual and informal, yet professional and highly competent.
- You'll already have experience of juggling the multiple demands of studying hard, holding down some weekend work while also getting involved in organising events at your student union.
- You'll be intuitive and emotionally intelligent.
- Your work experience is likely to be in a sales or customer service role.
- You will respond well to being set challenges and are most motivated when you have a goal to achieve.
- You will enjoy working with your colleagues who are informal, but not laid-back.
What will Handle offer you?
- Training and development: Our great in-house induction and training system will infuse you with the Handle service methodology from the minute you join us.
- Growth and opportunities: We'll encourage you to seek out a path that plays to your strengths. If you have an idea for expanding your role or can see a different approach to how we do business, we'll listen to you and support you.
- Reward & incentives: Success deserves recognition and reward, so we offer a competitive basic, excellent commission and generous bonus scheme.
- Additionally we have a range of discretionary benefits including pension contribution, private medical insurance, health, wellbeing, yoga and entertainment discounts and an interest-free season ticket loan. When targets are reached, we celebrate with fine dining and legendary trips abroad.
We're one of The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for: We've also been awarded the highest 3-star Best Companies accreditation status which tells you Handle is an exceptional place to work.
Are you hungry to earn? Are you self-motivated, focussed and ready to take responsibility for your career? Do you want to work with the most exciting brands?
Check out our Instagram: www.instagram.com/handlerecruitment/tagged/ or call us on 020 7569 9999 for more information.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.