Handle Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for graduate scheme on behalf of a long term client of ours, a global publishing & events business.
This is a FTSE 100 company with offices in 43 countries, the intention of this scheme is to build up your knowledge of this complex organisation and to strengthen your communication skills and commercial awareness.
As a graduate participant your job title will be Delegate Relationship Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Working towards sales and call rate targets set down by the Head of Delegate Sales. 99% of this will be warm calls with existing clients.
- Gathering additional data from the call campaigns such as client name and contact changes and ensure it is fed back to the database effectively.
- Reporting back on progress and sales made, on a weekly basis to the Head of Delegate Sales.
- Learning about the business and various departments such as Marketing, Sponsorship and Event Production, building internal relationships with these departments.
To see success in this position you will be:
- Highly motivated with a desire for career progression.
- An excellent communicator.
- Customer and client focused.
- Confident using IT systems, mainly Microsoft package.
What's on offer for you?
- Training and development
- Career progression within various departments of a large international business
- Exposure to a well-recognised brand
If you are seeking a position with on the job training and career progression please apply or get in touch for further information!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.