A vibrant and growing design and events agency are looking for an experienced, super savvy Graphic Designer to join their fast paced events company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive individual who is passionate about what they do and who is keen to work within a small but growing company.
- Designing artwork for various campaigns
- Developing company brand identity
- Setting up documents ready for print (including but not limited to badges & event collateral)
- Art direction
- Quality checking
- Working to clients & company brand guidelines
- Managing multiple of stakeholders
Successful candidate will have the following:
- Extensive thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign,
- Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Extensive knowledge of Google Drive & Mac
- Creative flair
- Strong attention to detail
- Good team player
- An incredible eye for design, colour and composition
- Able to quickly understand project requirements and consider practical application options
- A clear understanding of design concepts
- Good PowerPoint skills with the ability to create stunning visuals
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service
- Be passionate about all things design: online, offline, multimedia, film and photography.
- Would be a bonus if had the ability to film and photograph any situation and event (i.e. conference, interviews, awards, exhibition etc.)
- Previous experience designing for corporate sector clients
A new role and a great chance to make it your own and help the company thrive.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.