One of London's leading property companies is on the lookout for a talented and driven Graphic Designer to join their busy marketing team and have an impact across the whole business.
You will be an integral part of the team and be expected to use your creativity and bring ideas to the table.
A full spectrum of design disciplines are covered including, website, social media, traditional and digital advertising, video, communications and company identity.
Projects can vary in length and can often be fast paced. You will need to have a strong grasp of up-to-date technologies and a positive and professional approach to your work.
- Provide creative design solutions to support tactical and strategic campaigns including
- In-market advertising across traditional and new media
- Designing and maintaining brand assets
- Creating event and project materials
- Corporate communications
- Take campaign briefs through to execution across all channels
- Create templates for future advertising and events
- Maintain brand guidelines
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Confident communication with senior stakeholders
- Working knowledge of digital and print design and social media
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.