Graphic Designer - Sports agency
A leading entertainment and sports agency are looking for a mid-level graphic designer to join their sports department to service the needs of their sports consultancy and sales divisions.
They represent many of the most successful people in sports, music, film and TV and provide a range of marketing and consulting services.
- Research, concept, design and produce exceptional creative work.
- Work on a wide range of design projects for both internal and external distribution including client sales materials, promotional materials, digital content, pitch decks, case studies, rosters, sub-rosters, meeting presentations, educational tools and visualising creative concepts.
- Take briefs from internal stakeholders, discuss objectives and requirements and set timeframes.
- Look after the department's archive of creative and campaign materials.
- 3-4 years' experience in a professional environment.
- Graphic Design degree
- Adobe Creative Suite expertise.
- Proven ability across multiple channels (print, web, email, marketing, and advertising).
- Ability to cut and edit videos.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress.
- Expert knowledge and PowerPoint.
You must have excellent communications skills and a passion for problem solving. You will also need to have a knowledge of social media platforms, and an understanding of sales processes.
Finally a passion for sports, entertainment and contemporary culture is crucial.
This is a brand new role and the chance to make it your own. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply with your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.