Greenfield CTO / Architect - Prop Tech Start-up
Central London - circa £90,000-£110,000
Handle are currently working with an established and innovative property brand in London. Their business comprises of a very successful commercial real-estate business as well as a separate division that focuses on engaging workplaces & offices. The next growth opportunity is to make significant steps into the rapidly growing Prop-Tech market in London.
This next project will involve the launch of a Prop-Tech platform, which will revolutionise the property management industry. This presents an opportunity to specify and build the platform from the ground up and the business will be an early mover in the London Prop-Tech space.
This CTO/Architect will be responsible for managing and leading the overall technology strategy of this platform. As this is a complete Greenfield project our client needs someone who has a broad range of full stack web development experience in multiple frameworks, server architecture, and integrated security and development. You will, therefore, have had experience building complex platforms in a range of different technologies and modern frameworks.
You will be responsible for the full architecture of the front end of the websites user-facing code, immersive user experience and the server side web-programming.
We are looking for an individual who is immersed in start-up culture and has experience of rapidly and successfully building complex platforms from conception to delivery over multiple cycles.
Key Responsibilities for the CTO/Architect;
- You will in complete partnership with the management team to strategize and understand the best technology platforms that should be used.
- Direct Development of the platform, including recruiting and managing a team of developers.
- Execution of an enterprise-wide information security plan that will protect the confidentially, integrity and availability of the company's data and servers.
- Select & define the best Software Development Methodology
- Work with third party agencies and designers to prepare wireframes of a prototype of the web application.
Key Skill set for the CTO/Architect;
- Have worked in a start-up environment previously
- Hands on experience of the development & architecture of a complex platform, end to end.
- Full-Stack experience working with server side web-programming
- Knowledge of Salesforce implementation would be a huge advantage
- Knowledge of database management systems and web service integration
- Excellent knowledge of security vulnerabilities and risk management
Our client are flexible with notice periods and start-dates, so if you are interested in having a speculative chat about the role then do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.