ACA qualified Group Accountant - Global Technology business - Central London
ACA qualified professional required for a Group Accountant role working for a Global leader based in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global machine at a time of growth and expansion following years of rapid success.
This Group Accountant role sits within a large finance team within a vibrant London office. They are a trusted partner to many well-known clients and promote an entrepreneurial environment.
This role will suit a candidate straight from practice (Big 4) , a candidate who is looking to take the leap into industry.
- ACA qualified is essential
- Experience working within a Big 4 practice is also essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of succeeding in a deadline driven environment
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Supporting the preparation of Group management accounts for monthly close, budget and forecasts
- Analysis and reconciliation of inter-company balances globally
- Supporting the preparation of the groups consolidated statutory accounts and relevant notes to the accounts
- Ah hoc financial analysis and reconciliations for both finance and non-finance heads
- Development and implementation of robust data collection for month end reporting
- Monitoring management and financial data used for reporting, management accounts, budgeting and forecasting
- Support the roll out of consolidation system across the group
- Assisting the group finance team with the development and evolution of group wide controls, systems and processes
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.