Group Accountant - Ecommerce retailer
A fantastic new opportunity that has arisen with an exciting Ecommerce retailer based in Central London are currently looking for a Group Accountant join their lovely finance team!
My client is a fast paced business that has a start-up feel yet is large enough that most people are aware of the brand! They are a very fun place to work as well as learn and progress and you will be an integral part of the Group Finance team from day one.
Group Accountant key responsibilities:
- Work alongside the finance team to complete the month end accounting
- Month end consolidations
- IFRS P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statement
- Preparation of monthly board and bank reporting
- Review of monthly group intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly reporting timetables
- Preparation of weekly revenue flash for the Group
- Assistance with running of year-end audit including year-end consolidation and audit of other entities
- Assistance with financial statement preparation and audit technical papers
- Ad hoc finance projects including analysis of actuals, budget and forecasts
Group Accountant requirements:
- ACA qualified with practice experience
- Experienced with Excel (Pivot tables, V Lookup)
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint to a high standard
- High attention to detail
- High energy, sense of humour, friendly/outgoing, team player
This would be an excellent role to consider if you are looking for your first move out of practice. You will be learning, developing and fast tracking your career with a company that has one of the best reputations on the market.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply ASAP as my client is looking to review CVs and set up interviews as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.