We are currently looking for a newly qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant to support the growing business for a global and leading TV & Film production and distribution company.
As Group Accountant you must have an enthusiastic approach and a strong technical background as you work across a wide range of consolidation, management accounting and forecasting.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, responsibilities will include:
- Balance sheet reviews of the operating companies across the group;
- Assist the Group Financial Analyst with forecasting and budgeting: Consolidations, reconciliations, review, and analysis;
- Assist the Group Financial Accountant with group consolidation, period close, and quarterly actuals;
- Assist Management Accountant with period close for HQ entities (for example fixed assets, prepayments, accruals) as required;
- Fulfilling ad hoc requests from Group Finance Director and Group Controller;
- Financial modelling
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances across the group and resolving any differences;
- Preparation of audit schedules
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts across the group;
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, appetite for responsibility and be able to work autonomously. The candidate must be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified, have a Strong technical knowledge and understanding of IFRS and have a passion for the creative and media industries.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.