This Major Publisher is looking for a Group Audio Director to develop and deliver commercial strategy which will drive both the audiobook and short-form audio content business forward.
Reporting into the Digital Director, key responsibilities include:
- Driving the long-term audio strategy
- Overseeing the delivery of all audiobooks
- Identifying new content opportunities
- Identifying and developing next commercial partnerships
- Managing the audio P&L
- Developing a podcast programme that delivers regular podcasts in-line with the publishing programme
- Working with the Marketing team to develop creative ideas on short-form audio opportunities for the authors and books
- Developing ideas for new platforms to explore and new audiences to reach
With a plethora of production and commercial experience within either commercial radio, audiobooks or digital audio content, the ideal candidate with have a strong track record in delivering commercial goals. You will be a strong leader, highly strategic with great experience of podcast and original content development.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.