A leading B2B information and marketing solutions company are seeking a driven and dynamic Group Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. As a group coordinator, you will be working across two exciting exhibitions to recruit for hosted buyers.
- Recruiting and managing third parties to bring groups of relevant delegates
- Building, cleaning & maintain databases
- Establishing, maintaining and improving relationships with existing, new and lapsed group coordinators
- Supporting the Hosted Buyer Team to deliver the programme in the lead up to and on-site at the events
- Reporting numbers to line manager on a regular basis
- Researching and canvassing for new business
- Identifying new group coordinator opportunities
- Attend as many relevant industry events to ensure targets are met, industry expertise is expanded and industry networks are rapidly developed
- Maintain all records on the database ensuring that all individual and company details are correct and up to date.
- Meet effective work standards through preparation and enthusiastic and professional delivery.
- Arrange meetings and present to Group co-ordinators
- Professional and effective use of visual aids in addition to maintaining control and relevance of face to face meetings.
- Contributing to the timely delivery and effectiveness of Hosted Buyer promotions
- Helping in the delivery of events as required.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven and effective organisation skills within an event management environment.
- Capacity to manage a heavy workload while maintaining critical attention to detail.
- Strong technical skills and aptitude for learning bespoke internal systems.
- Willingness and ability to travel sometimes overseas.
- Strong Drive
- Accuracy & Attention to Detail
Please get in touch or apply now to discuss further!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.