Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced business developer or account manager to join a B2B media and events organisation, working across two of their flagship event portfolios and taking responsibility for the hosted buyer programme.
As the Group Coordinator Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring personal group coordinator targets are achieved
- Researching and canvassing for new business
- Identifying new group coordinator opportunities
- Attending as many relevant industry events to ensure targets are met, industry expertise is expanded and industry networks are rapidly developed
- Maintaining all records on the database ensuring that all individual and company details are correct and up to date
- Meeting effective work standards through preparation and enthusiastic and professional delivery
- Contributing to the timely delivery and effectiveness of Hosted Buyer promotions
- Helping in the delivery of events as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Presentation and negotiation skills, in order to secure Group Coordinators some of whom may be C Level
- A proven understanding of and commitment to growing the program through a business development approach
- Proven and effective organisation skills within an event management environment
- Capacity to manage a heavy workload while maintaining critical attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to travel sometimes overseas
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.