Group Facilities Manager (3 month FTC) - Entertainment
West End, London
Great opportunity for an experienced Group Facilities Manager to join an exciting and innovative entertainment brand on a 3 month FTC, initially. There is potential for the contract to be extended.
Based out of their Global Headquarters in London, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective functioning of the London and Berlin offices - providing an efficient and safe working environment for employees and their activities by using best business practices to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of the company.
You will also manage a team of in-house employees and outsourced service providers, so strong people management experience is essential.
Key features will include:
- Leading the Workplace Management teams in London and Berlin and taking responsibility for the development of the team
- Managing relationships with suppliers, contractors and stakeholders within the business; and delivering first class customer service at all times
- Planning and managing the facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal, etc
- Supervising maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Facilities Manager role
- Proven experience of managing in-house employees and outsourced service providers
- Experience of managing both hard and soft services (both in-house and outsourced service solutions)
- Experience of managing sizeable budgets
The successful Group Facilities Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Group Facilities Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.