The Group Finance Analyst will support the Finance Manager in all FP&A reporting and analysis, including the annual budget, forecast and five year planning processes, and creation and maintenance of appropriate financial models:
- Support the Group FP&A and Consolidation team in preparing and presenting long term plans.
- Produce timely, accurate and high quality consolidated management reports for budgets and long range plans.
- Complete monthly and quarterly commentary and variance analysis for assigned areas, including segmental and functional reporting, ensuring appropriate challenge / supporting analyses to gain a full understanding of performance.
- Present analyses completed in a clear and professional manner to a standard suitable for discussion at Board level, including recommendations reflecting a strong commercial awareness and understanding of business objectives.
- Carry out monthly and quarterly reporting requirements and other financial and non-financial analyses, providing key input to senior management's decision-making process.
- Creation and maintenance of complex financial models and facilitate sensitivity and scenario analysis around key drivers of the long term plan and investment prioritisation.
- Work with regional teams to ensure consistency in approach, improve accuracy and understand plans, and cash flow and balance sheet management.
- Maintain up to date commercial knowledge of the Entertainment and Media market and understand the impacts on divisional / regional results.
- Identify areas for improvement with Group FP&A processes, make recommendations and implement changes where appropriate.
- Ad hoc work as required to support the Group Finance team and other teams around the business.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA, or equivalent)
- Proven experience as an Analyst or Management Accountant in a commercial business environment
- Strong numerical and analytical skills reflecting an ability to manipulate and interpret data, to provide meaningful and useful analysis for decision making purposes;
- Ability to use initiative, anticipate issues and develop common sense, practical solutions to deliver high quality output to tight deadlines;
- Proactive and self-motivated with strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities against conflicting deadlines.
- Proficiency in Excel and advanced modelling skills with the ability to create and maintain complex financial models;
- Experience of forecasting, reporting and consolidations in a complex multinational, multi-currency business preferable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.