Handle are recruiting for a UK Production Finance Controller to oversee the finance function in this leading Entertainment business based in Central London.
Being a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and having experience within a Film / TV / Entertainment business you will be responsible for managing a small team, working closely with production teams and non-finance managers across the business.
- Production Accounting for various productions/projects
- Overseeing production budgets and forecasts and the continual change
- Assisting Producer in Estimated Final Cost reports
- Preparing cost analysis and prepare weekly status reports for the Producers
- Provide key information for forecasting and planning across multiple productions
- Overseeing monthly close process including review and sign off of monthly reports before submission
- Evaluate existing controls and provide recommendations improvements
- Monitor and analyse monthly results against budget and forecast
- Manage the preparation of the statutory reporting
- Ensure the monthly reconciliation of all ledgers and sub-ledgers and timely recording and collection of revenues
- Evaluate existing monthly reporting packages and make changes to better reflect the performance of each business
- Ad hoc projects and assignments
This is a newly created position brought about by expansion and success. Working for a hugely recognised brand this is a fantastic opportunity not be missed.
Production Accounting Experience is essential within the Television/Film Industries
All successful candidates will be contacted within 2 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.