Handle are currently working with a well known digital media business assiting them with their search for an Interim Group Finance Director.
Reporting directly into the CFO and managing 15 direct reports across EMEA your key duties would be to:
- Oversee the preparation of the month end accounts across EMEA
- Ensure accounting entries and revenue recognition are in compliance with Group Accounting Policies and GAAP across EMEA
- Review monthly P&L with the FP&A team and align on performance vs. budget
- Prepare monthly EMEA commentary and prepare quarterly outlook aligned to SFDC
- Prepare / submit the monthly consolidated reporting pack, incl. variances and commentary
- Provide insight to the EMEA CFO into EMEA financial performance as required
- Drive timely, high-quality short and long-term cash forecasting across EMEA
- Ensure appropriate controls are being followed with client billing and credit notes across EMEA
- Manage relationship with external auditors
- Ensure year-end statutory accounts are properly prepared and appropriate information has been provided for the annual audit
- Ensure deal reporting is prepared correctly and on a timely basis
The successful applicant will be a qualified Finance Director with significant post-qualified experience working in a fast paced environment whilst managing a large team. Digital Publishing experience is highly desirable as is a strong grasp of US GAAP.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.