An industry leader in the production of film and TV are currently seeking a qualified accountant to join the company in a business critical group finance manager role. Based out of their modern Central London offices, you'd supply a wide breadth of accounting services to the company's international businesses and additional domestic teams. This is a fantastic role if you consider yourself to be a technically sound accountant with good people management skills and a passion for the film industry.
- Manage and provide leadership, coaching and development to the team, both domestically and internationally.
- Manage all aspects of monthly and quarterly close cycles.
- Overall responsibility for communication reporting deadlines.
- Partner & support Tax, Treasury and IT teams.
- Develop and deliver training to ensure the International business aligns with relevant policies.
- Manage the quarterly / monthly account reconciliation process whilst providing key metrics to key stakeholders.
- Provide input on key transactions and provide advisory support in areas such as acquisition accounting, disposals, liquidations and new distribution deals.
- Lead the drive to shorten reporting times through simplification, process improvement, and standardisation.
- Take the lead on all FX reporting matters.
- Provide ad hoc analysis/reporting as required.
Skills and Qualifications
You will be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and posses relevant post qualified experience in a similar industry. A working knowledge of US GAAP is advantageous whilst an ability to build effective working relationships at all levels is a prerequisite.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.