Award-winning global consumer insight agency in central London is seeking a Group Finance Manager to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this position sits within a sociable and successful Finance Team. This role will suit candidates that want to progress their career in a vibrant and forward thinking working environment.
- Full monthly Management Accounts
- Business Partnering across other teams including HR and IT
- Responsibility for other Group Companies
- Responsible for all month end and quarter end reports from international offices
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ensure all working capital submissions and reporting are submitted
- Maintain short term cash flow forecast for UK
- Responsible for ensuring that all tax returns and payments (VAT, corporation tax) are completed
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to in line with group financial policies
- Overseeing AR and AP
- Managing the Bank and approving bank payments
- Full ownership of monthly payroll
- Ah-hoc analysis and support for CFO on all matters
Key skills and characteristics:
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge
- Experience of working in time-driven and/or project-driven marketing services business
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous management experience
This is an excellent role for those looking to head down the Financial Controller path.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.