Handle are now recruiting a Group Finance Manager to join an award-winning Central London media agency.
Reporting to the CFO, this position sits within a sociable and successful Finance Team. This role will suit candidates that want to progress their career in a vibrant and forward thinking working environment.
- Full monthly Management Accounts
- Business Partnering across other teams including HR and IT
- Ad hoc analysis and support for CFO on all matters
- Full ownership of monthly payroll
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Managing the Bank and approving bank payments
- Responsibility for other Group Companies
Key skills and characteristics:
- ACA qualified, with SME accounts preparation experience
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge
- Experience of presenting to senior leadership
- Previous management experience
The successful candidate will have an outgoing personality, love working as part of a team and have a genuine enthusiasm for accounting.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.