Group Finance Manager - TV Production
International TV Production business are looking for a high caliber Big 4 ACA qualified Group Reporting Manager to work closely with the UK Group Financial Controller and the financial reporting team, the Group Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing all areas of financial reporting for the UK group including monthly, quarterly and annual group reporting, statutory reporting and other reporting requirements.
The role is part of the UK head office central reporting team and will work very closely with all areas of finance including head office and subsidiary finance teams and will line manage the Financial Accountant.
Main tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage UK group reporting process - Responsible for monthly, quarterly & annual reporting of actuals, forecasts & budgets for UK group
- Manage statutory accounts process - manage process of preparation, review and timely delivery of approx. 100 companies of various sizes annually and take through full audit process to completion, working with financial accountant and subsidiary finance teams.
- Work closely with UK head office and subsidiary finance teams - to ensure compliance with all reporting requirements, understanding of financial results, assist with reporting and technical queries etc
- Manage Audit process - be primary point of contact for the audit team and manage the annual audit process for both group reporting and statutory accounts
- Accounting policies / treatments - monitoring & enforcing accounting policies
- Tax - Provide financial information to UK Tax Manager and assist Tax Manager with review of financial information in draft returns.
- Financial process - reviews / audits of financial processes and controls within UK group, monitoring compliance with policies, designing and implementing process improvements etc.
- Line manage Financial Accountant - working with the Financial Reporting Manager on all aspects of group and statutory reporting
- Other ad hoc reporting and analysis requirements
The role will suit a qualified Chartered Accountant, ideally from a Big 4 audit background, with a minimum of 4-5 years post qualified experience, ideally with experience in a similar in house reporting role. A proven track record of delivering statutory accounts for a large number of companies accurately, on time and through the audit process. Good working knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and UK tax principles.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.