Listed events Business
Group Financial Accountant
A growing, listed events business are looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join their expanding finance team. This is a very exciting time to be joining one of the leading media events companies based in Central London.
- Assist in monthly consolidation and management reporting for the group
- Assist in statutory reporting for the group and group companies
- Assist in the external audit process
- Liaise with finance teams of operating businesses
- Liaise with Group shared service centre in India
- Review intercompany matrix and resolve any mismatches
- Prepare and review journals generated by the treasury management system
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated group Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Working capital, capital expenditure and other analysis for monthly pack
- Assist with the preparation disclosure notes for the statutory group accounts
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Strong technical accounting background including IFRS, FRS 101 and FRS 102
- Experience of multicurrency consolidations
- Strong Excel
- Ideally experience of Oracle and HFM financial systems
Please call Kate at Handle on 0207 569 9942 if you are interested in applying for this position.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.