I am recruiting for a Newly Qualified ACA to join a FTSE 250 business based in Central London
Reporting into the Group Reporting Manager and working closely with the Group Finance Director your main duties will include;
- Preparation of the Group year end and half yearly schedules (including intangible assets, PPE, investments in associates, non-controlling interests, provisions, share options, financial instruments, segmental reporting)
- Preparation of the annual report and interim results, ensuring compliance with all IFRS
- Support in the preparation of papers and presentations for the Exec, Board, Audit Committee, Remuneration Committee and external parties on business results
- Technical accounting treatment, e.g. acquisition accounting (including valuation of acquired intangible assets), impairment reviews
- Preparation of the Group's UK-based subsidiary financial statements under FRS 102
- Managing the completion of iXBRL tagging of the statutory accounts
- Improving the efficiency of the subsidiary account filings, both accounts and tax filings
- Review new accounting standards and prepare financial accounting papers summarising their impact
- Assist the local teams with their completion of monthly cash flow reporting and ultimately become involved in the Group review and challenge of the local monthly submissions
- Support in the preparation of the Group's monthly management accounts
- Ad-hoc support across other areas of finance including budgeting and reforecasting
- Managing the Junior Accountant who will provide direct support for the above responsibilities
The successful candidate will most likely be Newly Qualified ACA from a Top 6 practice.
You will receive a salary upto £55k plus 10% bonus.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.