Are you a big 4 qualified accountant with an audit background? If so read on!
We at Handle are currently working with one of the biggest names in gaming assisting them with their search for a Group Financial Accountant to join their fast growing team.
Reporting into the Group Reporting Manager your duties will include:
- Preparation of the monthly reporting pack for Senior Finance Management
- Preparation of consolidated monthly P&L analysis against prior period and forecast
- Preparation of consolidated monthly/quarterly Balance Sheet
- Preparation of Group owned Balance Sheet account reconciliations, Statement of Cash Flows and consolidation journals on a monthly basis
- Business Partnering with other finance teams to understand and provide accurate and insightful variance analysis
- Review and challenge of work completed by other finance teams
- Supporting FP&A colleagues within the Group finance team as required
- Assist with audit queries for the Group at quarter and year end
- Review and prepare SOx documentation
To apply for this role you MUST be either...
- A big 4 qualified accountant who reached Assistant Manager level and is now looking for their first role in industry
- A big 4 qualified accountant who reached Senior Accountant level and who on leaving practice secured a role in an international business as a Group Accountant
- A qualified accountant who has a strong working history in group accountant roles for international businesses, ideally in the gaming or entertainment sectors
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in knowing more please apply to see a full job description.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.