A leading TV production company are now looking for a Group Financial Controller for an ongoing contract with an immediate start.
They deal with some of the biggest names in TV/Film and are expanding at a rapid rate.
With several entities of the business experiencing substantial growth, this person will not only assist with strategy but also manage a small team of bookkeepers on the ground.
Group Financial Controller
This role requires a self-starter, who can hit the ground running and work independently. The Group Financial Controller will be reporting into the Finance Director and will work on budgeting, consolidating, cash-flow, management accounts and analysis.
Main tasks include:
- Financial planning for group companies
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts for the Group including commentary and analysis
- Production of statutory accounts for Group entities
- Coordinate audit process
- Manage a small team of bookkeepers and ensuring ongoing motivation and development
- Reviewing and implementing best practice processes and controls across all areas of the business to ensure accurate and meaningful data and efficient workflows
- Produced in depth management reports
- Provide support to the Finance Director as required
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance
- Other ad-hoc work
- A TV/Film background desired
- Must have managed a small team
- Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.