Group FP&A Manager - Gaming
Global gaming and entertainment business are looking for a high calibre Manager FP&A, Group Finance to join their team, in this high profile role you will draw on your previous Group FP&A experience to join as a valuable member of the Group consolidation team in supporting the financial planning and analysis of the group, working closely with the business and other finance team members to help us drive decision making across the company.
This varied and pivotal role will involve:
- Project Manage the financial planning cycles (Annual operating plan, forecast, pacing) to ensure finance and commercial teams are in step and deadlines are effectively managed
- Facilitate the Group Director with coordination and production of the consolidated Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly Forecasts, including formulating the overall story with input from the planning team for presentation to executives
- Provide routine and ad hoc reporting to the business in a form that accurately and clearly articulates the key points and provides analysis & insight
- Consolidate the full P&L, working closely with finance pillars to understand movements in revenue, performance marketing and operating expenses
- Interpret our financial and non-financial critical metrics and share insights for the business to grow & succeed
- Lead project-based work, including financial impact modelling for Group FP template design used cross-functionally
- Manage feasible timetables with all internal finance stakeholders to ensure timely delivery and outputs
- Review results and inputs for accuracy and reasonableness, feeding back adjustments and ensuring consistency across all areas
- Establish credibility within the team by being a true business partner to internal finance stakeholders, fostering a culture of integrity and providing supportive challenge
- ACA qualified or international equivalent
- Finance related degree education or equivalent experience
- Advanced excel skills and experience and initiative in building robust financial models
- Comfortable working with big data sets and translate results into meaningful analysis and incorporate into forecasts
- Hyperion systems experience or similar large enterprise software
- Commercial acumen, as well as demonstrable experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non-financial business drivers
- Business partnering experience, plus ability to deliver and handle change in a fast paced tech company would be beneficial.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.