Group FP&A Manager is currently being sought by one of the UK's most successful Retail & Fashion businesses.
Based in central London, this role will report to the Head of Finance. This is an integral role within the commercial finance group, so they are keen to secure a candidate with strong planning / budgeting experience, ideally within the Retail & Fashion, FMCG or other fast paced sectors.
- Ownership of the the reporting and planning cycle for the group
- Plan the Budget timetable with department heads to discuss proposed budgets and compilation of the budget pack for Executive Management Team
- Lead the FP&A team and department heads to create quarterly re-forecasts
- Work closely with Head of Finance, and Controllers to lead the of 3-5 year business planning process
- Management of the Group FP&A team, ensuring delivery of high quality business partnering across all areas
- Ownership of consolidation of group forecasting
- Ensure robust controls are in place across the FP&A team
- Qualified accountant with an excellent academic background
- The ability to adapt and to drive change
- Evidence of influencing key stakeholders throughout your career
- Excellent Excel skills and knowledge of commercial BI tools (such as TM1 / Cognos or Micro-strategy)
In return you will receive an excellent package which includes health care, competitive pension scheme and bonus.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.