Handle are currently working with a music business based in central London helping them find a Group Management Accountant for a 6 month interim position they have.
Reporting into the FD and managing a team of 2 the duties for the Group Management Accountant role include:
● Preparing the Group Management Accounts
● Assistance with preparation of consolidated Group financial statements
● Managing budgets and forecasts
● Managing company payroll, inc. pension scheme
● Ensure timely submission of all local regulatory requirements including PSA, VAT, PAYE
● Managing cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
● Maintaining fixed assets register
● Banking - managing payments & managing relationships with payment providers
● Ensure timely reconciliations are performed for all Balance Sheet accounts
● Act as a mentor and provide guidance to Assistant Management Accountant
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and will have proven experience as a Management Accountant with strong month & year end exposure.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.