I am currently recruiting for a Group Management Accountant to join a global media business based in Central London
Reporting directly to the Director of FP&A your main duties will include;
- Producing the monthly consolidated management accounts, ensuring strict compliance with tight reporting deadlines by all divisions within the Group
- Management of divisional business review packs which include detailed financial analysis that supplements the consolidated management accounts for presentation
- Delivering high quality outputs for the shareholder & banking presentations and related Q&A documents which include in depth commercial analysis
- Supporting the budget and reforecast processes to deliver high quality, robust financial forecasts
- Completing detailed reviews and analysing Group KPIs
- Analytical review of divisional results, cash flows and working capital management
- Providing guidance to divisions in respect of Group management accounting processes and policies
The successful candidate will most likely be Qualiied ACA/CIMA/ACCA from a practice background and have at least 1 year of PQE
You will receive a salary upto £55k plus an excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.